Friday, May 16, 2008

Thread Painting


I did a thread painting pc swap with 5 ladies. Michelle, Joanna van, Fannie, Carol S & Carol C. I have a great admiration for people who can thread paint like these ladies.



The piece on the left was done by Joanna & the piece on the right was done my Carol S. (I will post pics of the Fannie's, Michelle's & Carol C's cards here once I receive them.)

Below, was my first (& probably last) attempt at thread painting a picture. I think I'll probably revert back to how I normally use my thread painting (layering color & adding depth, abstractly), which I'm a lot more comfortable with!

2 comments:

Fannie said...

Hi, Tracy. I received your wonderful postcard! Thanks. Your thread painting is wonderful!

I'm surprised you haven't received my postcard yet. ??? I hope it's not lost.

Anonymous said...

I like the trees the best, they are great.