Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It Ain't Easy Being Green...............

..........as Kermit the Frog used to say.
Here are the green runs I mentioned in the last post that I dyed over the weekend. Love the first run, Turquoise to Sun Yellow. (I found the neon green that I was looking for!!) The second run, Turquoise to Golden Yellow, I wasn't very impressed with. I think because the Golden Yellow was so orange that when you mixed the orange with the blue (turquoise) you get a muddy brown. Maybe the colors would work in some project out there but I don't forsee it happening very soon.




Below, you can see what I did with the leftover dyes from both runs. Think some of them turned out great.

4 comments:

imquilternity said...

Will you just stop it! You keep dyeing such GORGEOUS colors. Can't you just dye an ugly one every now and then? To make me feel better? :)) Just kidding, of course. I really LOVE the greens...especially the 2nd group!

Anonymous said...

Wow, very nice Tracy.

Thelma said...

I see you did find your neon green. They look great and I love what you done with the leftover dyes.

Judi said...

Love the parfaits and the runs turned out great! Judi