Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The children in my life!



My husband, Daryl & I decided long ago that we never wanted to have children & so these 3 have stepped in to fill that void. And let me tell you, there is NEVER a dull moment with these three.

From left to right: Sydney is an 11 year old Abyssinian that we've had since he was 6 months old. In the winter he likes to sleep with us under the covers at night. Taryn is our four year old German Pinscher, she thinks she is a still a puppy (not sure Daryl & I could go through the puppy stage again). Matisse is our newest addition to the family. He's an 7 1/2 month old Bengal kitten. He's a talker and he LOVES the water, I think eventually, he'll end up in the shower with me someday (I think he thinks, he's part dog, like his sister Taryn) who are best buds.

These children of ours are just absolutely wonderful & I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: