Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Heading to Cyber Fyber Exhibition 2009



Ahhhhh, Spring colors!!! This little baby is on it's way to Susan Lenz in South Carolina for the Cyber Fyber Exhibition that will be on display at Gallery 80808/Vista Studios January 8th-20th, 2009 in Columbia, SC. The focus of this exhibition is to highlight the influences of internet access for today's Fiber Artists. For sending in my postcard, she sent me one of hers in return. Isn't is gorgeous??

You can't see it in the photo very well, but she used a lot of metallic threads. I'm like a little child when it comes to shiny metal things, I just LOVE it, I just haven't figured out how to incorporate it into my work yet.

If you're interested in participating in the exhibition & receiving one of Susan's really cool post cards, you can click here & it will take you to the Cyber Fyber website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really nice cards Tracy yours and the one you received. I have to admit I like anything that has purple in it.