A few months ago, I did some hand dyeing for a Surface Design swap. In one of my experiments, I created a beautiful neon green (that you've seen in quite a few of my pieces). I recently ran out of that fabric & thought that I should dye some more. I didn't document my findings the first time because I really wasn't concerned what colors I used to get what. Well now I wished I did. I do remember it being turquoise & a yellow, but I couldn't remember if it was Golden Yellow or Sun Yellow. I used Sun Yellow above & I don't think that was the right yellow to use. Think I will be going back to the studio & trying Golden Yellow with Turquoise.
This is what I did with my left over Sun Yellow & Turquoise after I did my "make green" run. (It's screams bright too!!)