Friday, November 7, 2008

BFF Award


Scrappy Cat awarded me the Blogging Friends Forever Award & Fannie also awarded this to me as well, not that long ago !!! Make sure you check out both of their blogs as they're creating some wonderful art!!

Now I'm supposed to pick 4 dedicated followers & one new one from another part of the world..............
  1. Sherry
  2. Michelle
  3. Michele
  4. kiwi Carole
  5. Tracy Mc

I did get the blue molding paste journal finished last night & it turned out great (if I do say so myself). Sorry no pics yet, by the time it was finished, it was too dark outside to photograph. I will get it photographed this weekend along with another journal that I just finished & post it hopefully on Monday!!



4 comments:

sherry carrigan said...

AWH!!! You are such a sweetheart. Thank you so much and right back to ya!!

Fannie said...

Congrats on the BFF award, T! Well deserved. Have a great weekend!

carole brungar said...

Geez Tracy, this is way nice of you! Thank you for thinking of me and I'm pleased you enjoy my blog!
Hugz from me ;)
Carole

Unknown said...

Thanks Tracy :)), very nice of you.
Sorry i didn't get back to you on the squiggles in the paste, I just used one of my sculpting tools that have little teeth on the end, bit like a mini comb I suppose, haven't used it in anything yet, so don't know what it will look like with some added colour - loving the workshop though, getting to use lots of new materials :)