Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fiberart for a Cause Preview

Collage Mania 2009 previewing is now open & you will be able to purchase original one-of-a-kind collages beginning May 5th with 100% of the proceeds going directly to the American Cancer Society.

Some fellow artist friends have donated collages & I thought I'd share some of the pages that they're featured on since there are over 39 pages to view & 383 collages to see.

Michelle's beautiful Fleur collage is on page 31. On page 8, you can see Virginia's colorful collages along with Fannie's fabulous"watercoloresque" art. On page 11, Sherry has 2 wonderful collages available. (And of course, I'm on page 17) :)

There are so many wonderful pieces, I know I'm going to have trouble picking just one, ok, maybe two.

If you get the chance, please go & take a look & on May 5th, not only will you have the opportunity to own a beautiful piece of art but in doing so, you're donating to what I feel, is a very important cause, The American Cancer Society.

No comments: