Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hand Dyed Scarves

I've been working like a mad woman this past couple of weeks to get my Etsy store up & ready by tomorrow & I am happy to say that it WILL be open!!

Some of the items that I've been working on are hand dyed silk & velvet scarves. The scarf below won't be in my store since it's for a charity event that is being held at the end of this month.


© 2008 Tracy Borders

© 2008 Tracy Borders
But the scarf below, will be. I call this "Martini Anyone?"


© 2008 Tracy Borders

© 2008 Tracy Borders
Both of these scarves, I have hand dyed & rubber stamped & added a small touch of beading. You may have to click on the Martini scarf to see the detail, but I used green seed beads to represent olives in the martini glasses.
I don't think I would have normally made a scarf like this, but with the holidays just around the corner & I do love a good martini, I thought this was a fun scarf to create!!
Check back here tomorrow & I'll post the web address of my new Etsy store!!

1 comment:

Fannie said...

Oh, beautiful, T! Feels like Christmas! Congrats. Can't wait . . . .