Monday, September 8, 2008

And the winners are...................



Lynda-aka Purple Missus & Morning Dove

I'll be contacting you today to verify mailing addresses.

Thank you all for visiting my blog & posting such kind words. I now have a new set of blogs in my favorites that I will be visting often :)

Please come back & visit often (amongst other ideas, I have about 4 journal ideas, made from funky materials, screaming to be created.)

Thank you & I look forward to meeting up with you again in cyberspace!!

7 comments:

Fannie said...

Congrats to Lynda and Morning Dove. They are receiving treasures! Nice.

morningDove said...

Christmas joy in Sept. Hooray!!! I l-o-v-e-d those journals. Oh boy,oh boy can't wait to get my hands on it. thank you so much and many more days of happy blogging.

robin_titan said...

congrats to the winners, hmm those were cute journals and gave me a great idea i think i might make myself some journals too : )

Meg said...

Congratulations to Lynda and Morning Dove! I LOVE those journals - I'm going to have to get busy making some of my own....or perhaps buying one from you!

morningDove said...

I got my hands on my orange (favorite color) journal. It is a wonderful piece of art. Your details are great. thank you so much, i love journaling. You would not believe how many finished journals I have.

Fannie said...

Hi, T! Just popping in to say Hi.

Sherry said...

The journals are fantastic and 2 very lucky recipients. Love your work Tracy.